A bit of fun this week. What do you think? I think that we need some fun! Here we go!
So, Joy has a blog called Blog of Joy (You should really check it out!), and she got tagged in a summer questionnaire! Joy tagged a friend of ours, Sarah (Who has a really awesome blog too!), and Sarah tagged me!
Anyway, I am going to answer her tag and then do something else fun!
1) What is a nickname only your family calls you? None! I am Peyton!
2) What’s a weird habit of yours? I like to prepare speeches in the shower!:)
3) Do you have any strange phobias? It really scares me when I miss a call or a meeting, because I like to be on time.
4) What’s a song that you secretly like to blast and belt out when you’re alone? Good question! Probably “You’re a Grand Old Flag”.
5) What’s one of your pet peeves? It drives me crazy when people don’t listen, or they are “listening” and I know they aren’t interested in what I am saying.
6) What’s one of your nervous habits? Hmmm… (If I answer this everyone will know when I am nervous….) I best leave this one.
7) What’s a YouTuber that almost always makes you laugh? Yay! I get to promote myself! Haha! My own channel always makes me laugh because I have so much to learn! You should check it out!
8) What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? I never had many stuffed animals, but I did have a stuffed snowman and a stuffed cat named Snowman and Kittycat respectively.
9) What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? I’m not a huge coffee fan, but I do love frozen yogurt!
10) Do you have any weird body skills? I can stick out my tongue and touch my nose!
11) What’s your favorite comfort food that’s bad but you eat it anyways? Frozen Yogurt
12) What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say? Ooooh! This is hard! I have a new one all the time! Right now, I think it is, “Stars and Stripes Forever!” 🙂
13) What did you use to wear that you would never wear now? Onesies!:) Haha!
14) What did you want to be when you were young? A teacher!
15) How tall are you? 5’ 3’’
Ok! Was that fun? Now you know all about me (and if you followed the links you know all about Joy and our friend Sarah!)! Now, for the next fun thing!
I want to get to know YOU! So…send me an email at email@example.com or comment below answering the questions! Let’s have some fun and make some friends! Yay!
Wow, this WAS fun! I actually was tagged to do this tag this summer and I did it as a guest post on a blog (that blog’s not currently up so… 🙁 ) But, I’ll answer them so you can enjoy!
1) What is a nickname only your family calls you? Hmmm, Liv, Livy, Bean (long story), Sis, and others, haha!
2) What’s a weird habit of yours? Um… I don’t know, I plan ahead a lot, so that I don’t forget anything, haha!
3) Do you have any strange phobias? It may sound strange, but I’m afraid of leaving the fridge door open or a burner on the stove on. Hehe. 😉
4) What’s a song that you secretly like to blast and belt out when you’re alone? Probably Mandisa’s new album, it’s amazing!
5) What’s one of your pet peeves? Sentences that don’t start with a capital letter, fingernails that are always too long though it seems like I just cut them, and like you said, people who aren’t listening or pretend they are listening when they aren’t.
6) What’s one of your nervous habits? Cracking my neck, fingers and toes and ripping/picking my fingernails, and licking my lips. 😛 Haha!
7) What’s a YouTuber that almost always makes you laugh? Well, I used to enjoy some of Blimey Cow’s videos so…
8) What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? My first stuffed toy was a little girl and I have no idea what her name was! But, next is Winnie the Pooh, who I am proud to say I still have. 😀
9) What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? Well, we never go to Starbucks, but I do love McDonald’s smoothies and frappes!
10) Do you have any weird body skills? Um, cracking one toe weirdly? I don’t know. I can bend my arms slightly backwards since I’m double jointed. 😉
11) What’s your favorite comfort food that’s bad but you eat it anyways? Candy! Ice cream!
12) What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say? Probably, “Oh my” in a funny voice, haha!
13) What did you use to wear that you would never wear now? Dresses, I just don’t like them now.
14) What did you want to be when you were young? Many things including a balloon animal maker. 😉
15) How tall are you? 5’ 3’’
There you go! I hope you enjoyed! I was wondering, can you give me the link to your YouTube channel? I didn’t know you had one and I’d love to see it! 😀
Wow! I really enjoyed reading that, Olivia! Thank you for answering the questions!:) Super cool! Oh and here is my first official YouTube video. I hope to do more in the future.
Oh, Peyton! I loved your answers! Hahah. ♡
🙂 Thanks for the tag, @Sarah! ~Peyton
So much fun! And I enjoy frozen yogurt, too!!
oh, what is your YouTube channel name?