A bit of fun this week. What do you think? I think that we need some fun! Here we go!
So, Joy has a blog called Blog of Joy (You should really check it out!), and she got tagged in a summer questionnaire! Joy tagged a friend of ours, Sarah (Who has a really awesome blog too!), and Sarah tagged me!
Anyway, I am going to answer her tag and then do something else fun!
1) What is a nickname only your family calls you? None! I am Peyton!
2) What’s a weird habit of yours? I like to prepare speeches in the shower!:)
3) Do you have any strange phobias? It really scares me when I miss a call or a meeting, because I like to be on time.
4) What’s a song that you secretly like to blast and belt out when you’re alone? Good question! Probably “You’re a Grand Old Flag”.
5) What’s one of your pet peeves? It drives me crazy when people don’t listen, or they are “listening” and I know they aren’t interested in what I am saying.
6) What’s one of your nervous habits? Hmmm… (If I answer this everyone will know when I am nervous….) I best leave this one.
7) What’s a YouTuber that almost always makes you laugh? Yay! I get to promote myself! Haha! My own channel always makes me laugh because I have so much to learn! You should check it out!
8) What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? I never had many stuffed animals, but I did have a stuffed snowman and a stuffed cat named Snowman and Kittycat respectively.
9) What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? I’m not a huge coffee fan, but I do love frozen yogurt!
10) Do you have any weird body skills? I can stick out my tongue and touch my nose!
11) What’s your favorite comfort food that’s bad but you eat it anyways? Frozen Yogurt
12) What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say? Ooooh! This is hard! I have a new one all the time! Right now, I think it is, “Stars and Stripes Forever!” 🙂
13) What did you use to wear that you would never wear now? Onesies!:) Haha!
14) What did you want to be when you were young? A teacher!
15) How tall are you? 5’ 3’’
Ok! Was that fun? Now you know all about me (and if you followed the links you know all about Joy and our friend Sarah!)! Now, for the next fun thing!
I want to get to know YOU! So…send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below answering the questions! Let’s have some fun and make some friends! Yay!